our top priority. Therefore, in line with the latest guidelines from the Florida
Department of Health related to COVID-19, we have revised our visitation policy.
Changes to Visitor
The health and safety of our patients, visitors, team members and community is our top priority. Therefore, in line with the latest guidelines from the Florida Department of Health related to COVID-19, we have revised our visitation policy.
Jupiter Medical Center has implemented “no visitor” policy, with the following exceptions:
- Labor & Delivery and Pediatric patients may have one visitor accompany them during their stay.
- Parents with an infant in the neonatal ICU will be allowed to be with their infant, one parent at a time.
- Other exceptions, including visits to hospice, will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Visitors who are sick are not permitted to enter the hospital, without exception. Visitors will be screened at the time of arrival.
All visitors are now being directed to enter the hospital through south (outpatient) entrance. This action is necessary to accommodate the needs of our Security department as they screen all hospital visitors upon entry.
Palm Beach & Treasure
Coast COVID-19 Case
Jupiter Medical Center is in daily communications with state officials
carefully evaluating the data coming back from various testing facilities
and to estimate the potential changes in the volume of new cases.
We are providing this COVID-19 Case Tracker so that you can monitor the
number of new cases and latest data available from the State of Florida
Department of Health regarding Palm Beach County, Martin County, St.
Lucie County, Indian River County and Broward County.
- Visitors are not allowed in adult emergency department patient areas. Based on the clinical team’s judgment, exceptions may be granted.
- Only one parent or caregiver per pediatric patient is allowed in the pediatric emergency department. Please speak with the patient’s clinical team if the patient requires additional assistance.
also apply to:
- The Anderson Family Cancer Institute
- Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Sleep Center
- Jupiter Medical Center Outpatient Surgery Center
- Margaret W. Niedland Breast Center
To Our Patients,
Families & Friends
We know that seeing a friend or loved one can be so important to someone who is hospitalized. But as medical providers, it is our responsibility to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, especially to our most vulnerable patients, and to safeguard the health of our employees, patients and their families.
We are committed providing excellence in all aspects of care for our patients, and doing everything possible to provide the support they need during their stay.
We encourage family and friends to remain closely connected to their loved ones through virtual means, including Skype, FaceTime, and frequent phone calls.
Other Temporary Closures and Postponements
- Health and wellness lectures and events
- The Cary Grossman Health & Wellness Center (physical therapy patients are being seen by appointment)
- Hospital volunteer programs are temporarily suspended
- Motor-Aid Services are temporarily unavailable